The capacity to take pleasure in life is no less a virtue than any other. Joy is not as simple as it appears. There are those who, whether out of fear or judgment, so habitually resist the feeling that after a while they lose the knack of being pleased altogether. Others, mistaking mastery for pleasure, prefer conquest to delight and never really taste the spoils of their efforts. There is an art to enjoying life, to feeling desire and receiving what comes, to savoring every detail, down to the finest points, of each taste, sensation, or moment that happens by will or by chance to appear. The experience requires a subtle courage. Delight, jubilance, elation can throw you off balance, upsetting the established order of the day …. And because almost all forms of joy are fleeting, pleasure must eventually lead to loss, no matter how small–a loss that brings with it the certain knowledge that everything passes. – Susan Griffin, The Book of the Courtesans
Radiant ME! 2017 – embracing MY sacred feminine – a day of exploring this joy, pleasure, and radiance thing about us, goddesses.
Joy and pleasure, radiance; virtues worthy of exploring, expanding, owning.
Marianne Williamson once wrote that it was our light we feared more than our darkness. On Sunday, April 23, YOUR lights are invited to PLAY and shine forth with four goddess-led workshops and individual 1:1 time. Hosted in an intimate peaceful setting, open to 12 goddesses ready to connect and play and shine their light.
For more details and to register, contact sister goddess Jenni at 262-364-8014. Early bird registration through March 31, or until sold out.
We are so excited about this one; goddess sisters are taking a very special field trip together in prep for this…. more to share and more for you. Printable Flyer (PDF)
Here’s to embracing our sacred virtues of joy, pleasure, sensuality, beauty, brilliance, and some a little more daring and delighting …
Embrace your Magnificence March
I have a gift for you today. It’s a Love-Your-Life Table Talk Tool I call Environments of Support.
Supporting Environments make it easier for us to be and become our happy, healthy, successful, fabulous, and connected-to-who-we-are selves…
This Tool notes some common elements that impact our internal environment … that place in us where our emotions and spirit, ideas, inspiration, confidence, strength, wisdom, creativity, and all that feeds, frees, and fuels us is stored. Then comes the putting-it-together part.
Environments of Support for Success
because the environment always wins…
- People you hang around with
- Respectful boundaries
- Places you spend your time in
- Things, objects, toys – for distraction or inspiration
- Time, scheduling, habits, perceptions of plenty or lack
- Physical well being, actions and obstacles
- Social well being strategies
- Intellectual well being, brain food and stimulation
- Spiritual well being, peace, purpose
- Occupational satisfaction and well being
- Financial, money attitudes and how you spend it
- Emotional well being, feeling good, happy, healthy
- If your environment is to by more supportive to your well-being, what are some environmental improvements or changes you would like to make?
- What are three environment-related things you are doing regularly (habits, people, time use) that do not serve or support you anymore?
- Design a living-well plan…and make it EASY (Energizes And Satisfies You). What stays? What gets replaced with something more satisfying and supporting?
Be gentle with yourself. You’re already beautiful, talented, amazing. What will help you remember and feel that way when you forget?
More Table Talks and to schedule an appointment here.