Living a Life you Love
Happy Thanksgiving weekend!
I’m sharing some favorite grow-your-greatness resources today. That ‘True Wealth’ and ‘Conducting a Life Audit’ are also opportunities to connect and play with them together…in person on Sunday afternoon (Nov 29) and virtually on Monday evening (Nov 30).
Let me know Saturday if you’re in for one or both. 🙂
Have a beautiful, enjoyable Thanksgiving day. – Anne
What we focus on, we get more of. It changes us. Imagine that!
Yet, those around us (i.e. media and others) seem to want our focus to be on less-than-joyful-and-uplifting things. Many have forgotten how to speak about pure, positive, living-a-life-you-love well-being!
Here’s some help with that. Pick one:
- 25 Secrets for Having the Life You Really Want,
- What do you want? / descriptive worksheet to articulate,
- 20 Things I Want for my Clients,
- a page of love-your-life quotes,
- some thoughts on Facing Reality
- True Wealth, Living a Life you Love,
- Conducting a Life Audit … together
We can’t change the wind, but we can change our sail. (Unknown)
What do you want for your life going forward?
You can go it alone, or invite a partner who celebrates your living a life you love, and more! (I’m one of those kind of partners.)
View original post 40 more words