Read something that inspires you…
Summer has an openness about it… Allow that openness … follow your heart’s desire, your instincts, your spirit of curiosity and dreams. Play… Imagine … Travel…
Make it an easy, fun, soul-satisfying summer…
Read something that makes you feel good every day. It doesn’t need to be a lot … or it can be…. bring a notebook; collect words to remember… gathering thoughts…
Summer spiritual is self-discovery and personal path-finding; immersed in a natural paradise. … beauty, water, trees, light, free-spirited being… out of doors, in the open, gentle breezes…
How do you want to feed your soul? your spirit? your life?
What is your spirit exploring this summer? Needing? Here are places to start:
- A Woman’s Worth, by Marianne Williamson.
- 28 Laws of Attraction, by Thomas Leonard.
- Outrageous Openness, by Tosha Silver
- Traveling at the Speed of Love, by Sonia Choquette
- Death by Roses, a novel, by Vivian Probst
- The Afterlife of Billy Fingers, by Annie Kagan
- The Architecture of All Abundance, by Lenedra J. Carroll
- The Soul Friend’s Guide for Surviving the Pit, by Nancy Nicholas
- Goddesses Never Age, by Dr. Christiane Northrup
- Archetypes: Who Am I?, by Caroline Myss
- What I Know For Sure, by Oprah Winfrey
- Why Quantum Physicists Play Grow a Greater You, by Greg Kuhn
- Red Hot & Holy, by Sera Beak
- Living Artfully, by Sandra Magsamen
- Daring to be Yourself, by Alexandra Stoddard
- Creating a Life Worth Living, by Carol Lloyd
- Marry Your Muse, by Jan Phillips
There are many more, of course… Follow what draws you… intuition is a wonderful thing.
Blessings and beaches and much love,