Cards and Coffee notes
Hello beautiful lights,
How do you start your day on a note of blessing?
What helps soothe and center a sensitive soul like ours into a feeling of peace amid energies of others around us?
Our core is spiritual, an everyday-living spiritual; it recognizes, honors, and delights in divine messages, omens, synchronicity in everyday events–like that light blue minivan, like my angel-girl sister’s, that just drove past…and i just happened to look outside at that moment. To an aware or sensitive soul, life is full of messengers and signs like these. I love their timing. This earth and this life, and all that’s part of it, holds meaning and blessing; our intuitive knowings, feelings, emotions, chance encounters, heart’s desires; all guiding us and drawing us forward, in alignment with our soul and our life’s work and purpose here.
We can’t get it wrong.
This morning it was angel cards I was drawn to. And instead of one card dropping, this morning I got five to begin my day, this week, or just to acknowledge: .
- Patience – Now is the time to learn, study, and gather information. Enjoy being a student, because in the future, you will synthesize your knowledge into action.”
- Serena – “I am the Angel of Abundance. You will receive the money that you need, and god is in charge of how that will happen. Have faith.“
- Bethany – “When you take excellent care of yourself, everybody benefits. Give yourself a relaxing treat today, such as a massage, sea salt bath, or pedicure.”
- Arielle – “New psychic and spiritual experiences are changing the way you view the world and yourself. Allow your spiritual gifts to open–through study, prayer, and meditation.”
- Vanessa – “To make your decision, ask yourself, ‘Which way brings me closer to my Divine Purpose? Which way takes me away from it?'”
(from Messages from Your Angels, Doreen Virtue)
Ah, coffee time… Never know where our journey takes us. A man on the next table asks me what state this is!? Turns out he’s from New Zealand–traveling through the states in a motor home.
And open to the muse, conversations followed and flowed; he and his wife, Michael and I; about travels, relationships, laughter, music, coffee houses, family, and being happy. An hour later they are on their way; I am finishing this post; Michael is reading–okay, patiently waiting for me so we too can be on our way.
Blessings to all this day, to being ourselves, to enjoying this amazing adventure. – Anne